Friday, December 31, 2010

Bazooka Cb Antenna Reviews



I must confess that in 2010 I did a year highly enjoyable. It is quite common to read everyone complaining, lamenting the loss of a loved one or talking about the ills afflicting the country, but I do not intend to celebrate the end of 2010 under that premise.

was a crucial year for me in many ways. On a personal level I will fly lives for my own benefit and thus was able to spend an episode which, although wonderful, was beginning to weigh on my mental wellbeing.

The 2010 also allowed me to start my own projects and in 2011 I will reap the fruits of it.

I think in spite of the Venezuelan situation things have gone well. Could get out better, of course, but I do not regret at all. Unlike the end of 2009, this time I have high expectations about my destiny.

I deeply regret the situation in Venezuela, I think it's that enable the country to "move" and I hope it happens. From me, best wishes for those who read me.

Zero complaints and cries, try to throw balls next year with optimism, at least it is something that no one can steal.

A hug pa 'everyone

"After all, God wrote the book, and he says he made us in his likeness! So if you're dumb, then God is dumb ... and si, tal vez un poco feo" Frank Zappa

0 comments:

Post a Comment